Payments and Deposits
- There is presently no surchage for Credit card payments.
- All prices are subject to VAT at 20%.
- All bookings require a 50% deposit at the time of booking. The balance is due 4 weeks prior to the period of hire.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be shown as our Reservation Office at Heritage.
- Wedding bookings require a 50% non refundable deposit at time of booking. The balance is due 4 weeks prior to the Wedding
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If a booking is cancelled by the customer up to 6 months from the start of the period of hire, there will be a full refund less administration costs of £ 70.00
- If a booking is cancelled by the customer within 6 months and up to one month from the start of the period of hire, the deposit paid is non refundable.
- If a booking is cancelled by the customer within one month from the start of the period of hire, all monies paid will be non refundable.
- If the customer does not appear within a reasonable time and place designated as the pickup point, all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- White 7 Ltd request a minimum of 24 hours notice for any online bookings.
- If you would like to book a car with less than 24 hours notice – Please call
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances out of our control.
- The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate a vehicle to working order. If the damage affects the company’s ability to fulfil further bookings, charges equal to the loss of business will also be incurred.
- We may provide subcontracted vehicles occasionally.
- By supplying your email address you permit White 7 Ltd to contact you via email, in return we promise never to supply your email to any third party.
- If there are any changes or variations including extra mileage to the journeys other than what was agreed at the time of booking, the client will be charged for the extra mileage incurred in accordance with our pricing structure.
- We reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary.
- Every effort will be made by White 7 Ltd to ensure that our vehicle(s) or Sub-Contractors vehicle(s) arrive on time.
- Our Chauffeur(s) will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Customer at the time of booking.
- White 7 Ltd’s vehicle(s) and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. Customer’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk
- 7 Ltd shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
- White 7 Ltd will keep a lost property book at their office, and will endeavour to return any lost goods left in our vehicle(s) or subcontracted vehicle(s) to the customer.
- White 7 Ltd and its chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the Chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
- White 7 Ltd maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
- Online quotations do not allow for public and bank holidays like Christmas Day or New Years Eve where there may be an additional surcharge. Please indicate on the quote form if your proposed booking is for a bank holiday or on any other special date.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client’s’ statutory rights.
Please note that any refunds are at the discretion of the directors